We are seeking sponsors who will partner with us to host the Girl Walk // All Day Events Series, a series of interactive film screening beginning in November 2011. Each event will be a unique community collaboration, featuring a venue-specific viewing experience that incorporates an array of local vendors and businesses. We want to partner with you to bring our film to cities across America, connecting communities face-to-face in a celebration of movement, music and public space.
The Girl Walk // All Day community has been devoted and fanatic ever since the first footage of the film appeared on the Internet in January 2011. Hundreds of thousands of unique viewers have watched the film’s trailer and the film received $24,817 in contributions from 577 backers on the micro-funding website Kickstarter over a 45-day fundraising period from January - March 2011.
The community is also comprised of:
- 1,700+ newsletter subscribers
- 7,200+ blog readers
- 1,200+ followers on Twitter
- 1,000+ Facebook fans
Thousands more have contacted us directly, asking us to bring Girl Walk // All Day to their towns, and volunteering their time, energy and skills to the film.
We’ve received press coverage from: The New York Times Magazine, Huffington Post, Gothamist, The Atlantic, The NY Daily News, SPIN, The Daily News, The Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal, Pitchfork, The Hairpin, Laughing Squid, BRIC Community Media, Portable.tv, Flavorwire and hundreds of other publications and blogs.
Girl Walk // All Day engages innovative individuals across industries and unites them in a movement focused around re-connecting face-to-face. We offer partners the flexibility to showcase your products and services to a diverse, tech-savvy, creative audience, and a way to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to supporting innovation in film and the re-kindling of community.
Girl Walk // All Day provides many opportunities for sponsors, who will be fully included in live events. Some of the ways Girl Walk // All Day can contribute to our partners’ success:
- Exposure to an engaged audience of creators and innovators.
- Street credibility with an energetic, innovative and vocal community.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the movement to re-engage with our towns’ and cities’ public spaces.
- Wide visibility at live events including banners, on-screen logo placement, opportunity to provide branded products and logos on all official transportation.
- Opportunities for on-site interaction with audience -- can include on-site display for product demonstrations, samples and distribution of information.
- Media and branding opportunities including presence on girlwalkallday.com and mentions on our Twitter feed (@girlwalkallday), Facebook Fan Page, Blog and in our newsletter.
The Girl Walk // All Day Events Series will consist of dozens of interactive film screenings in at least 10 cities around the United States. Each event will feature some or all of the following:
- Free dance classes offered to public by local teachers
- Concessions offered by local eateries + food trucks at venue
- Preview screening of 3-6 curated short-form multimedia pieces
- Primary feature screening of Girl Walk // All Day
- Guest DJ set and dance party
We have a wide range of sponsorship opportunities available:
- Event Anchor Sponsor
- Food/Beverage Sponsors
- Travel Sponsors
- Venue Sponsors
- Lodging Sponsor
All sponsors receive:
- Mention on stage with the sponsor logo slide during all events.
- Opportunity to provide branded items (napkins, cups, items supplied by sponsor).
- Logo representation on the Event + Thanks pages
- Mention on Twitter feed and newsletter
- Mention in any press Girl Walk // All Day receives
- Special mention and thanks at all events
- Signage at all relevant venues
- Passes to each event
We will work together to further customize each of the sponsorship packages. If you are interested in sponsoring Girl Walk // All Day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.